Wednesday 23 December 2009

Look what I got!


Here is a pic of the card and goodies I received recently from the Secret Santa exchange I participated in. I love Secret Santa, and it is always nice to make something very special for a recipient who has no idea it's you! (at least to start with, the clues usually start to appear after a while) We've all been getting trickier and trickier though, with parcels going on scenic routes to disguise their origins, putting the team leader's return address on many of the parcels, lifting card ideas from red-herring blogs and more. Lots of fun!! I received a bunch of Riding Hood Red Designer Series paper, a pack of the utterly delectable Dots and Designs Rub-ons from the Summer Mini, and some totally yummy ribbon - the red polka dot grosgrain and a half pack of Valet Ribbon Originals. My card gave me the idea for the birthday cards I made this week too, so cute!! Thanks so much Secret Santa, it's just perfect, and I can't wait to have a play, with the rubons in particular! Now to see if MY recipient, who has opened her parcel can pick me out....

No comments: