Monday 1 March 2010

Have you been to visit my new Demonstrator Business Website yet?



It's fledgling, I'm definitely still learning what is on there! And how to update it! The best thing is that Stampin' Up! are regularly adding features and soon it will be a fully-featured portal for all things happening in my Stampin' Up! business.

Go on, have a peek, and bookmark the site to your faves (under this blog of course!) and browse through the different tabs and pages. There is a massive amount of inspiration and information there at your fingertips. Everything from project samples to info on why becoming a demonstrator may be the best thing you'll ever do! You can even sign up to become a member of my team online - and receive your Demonstrator ID number super fast!


Please let me know what you think, I'll be endeavouring to add items and personalise it over the coming weeks.


About the card in the photo: It's another in the "Nature's Nest" series, and I was very happy with this idea that popped into my head very late one evening. One of the curious things about bird eggs is the number of colours they come in, and some of the most interesting are a lovely shade of Baja Breeze - hence the card base. I coloured the eggs with Blender Pen and inkpad puddle, shading and adding spots of colour to give them a life-like appearance. The matting layers are Kraft , Mellow Moss and Chocolate Chip, and I have stitched them at the tidy end before ripping the loose ends in sequence. The background has been stamped using the Sanded Background and the sentiment is from the must have "Best Yet" hostess stamp set.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love the blue in this Michelle and the eggs really pop. The Sanded BGS has to be up there with one of my faves. Lurve the colour combo too. The jury is sstill out on the neat stitched effect (perhaps a techy that I am not use to) but the general feel of the card is very serene.