Sunday 28 February 2010

Razzle Dazzle, Circle Scissor and a side serve of Rubons

Hi everyone,
Here's a card I made using lots of products from the Summer Mini cataloge. Razzle Dazzle is my most favourite set from the entire mini, and I will be sad sad sad if it doesn't make a reappearance in the new Idea Book and Catalogue this September. So will you, so make sure it's on your list and get your order to me before March 31st!


The first step was to create a half-wall effect with the border stripe stamp, stamping in Chocolate Chip on Chocolate Chip cardstock, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line the images up across the base.

For the 'dado rail' (continuing with the wall theme) I took a strip of Riding Hood Red cardstock and applied one of the beautiful Dots and Designs rubon panels to it.

For the 'pictures' hanging on the wall, I used a series of circle punches and the Circle Scissor. I inked up the large motif stamp using markers, and stamped onto Whisper White. I did this twice, and selected a smaller section to punch out.


I mounted some of the circles using Stampin' Dimensionals to give some lift, and used a piece of Hodgepodge Hardware and the large oval punch for the sentiment.
I've also sponged the edges of all of the sections.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Funny what u see in a card....until u mentioned it....I didn't see the wall thing at all (sorry). After having had you explain it...of course I can now. Lurve the colour combo with the circles and the rub on border is fab. Great card Michelle.