Monday 6 April 2009

Kiwis are Tart and Tangy!

Here is a card I made for a special friend who loves green. She's also a teacher, who deserves LOTS of apples because she looks after my preschooler along with a horde of others!

Here's how it's made:



Kiwi Kiss cardstock base, topped with a Whisper White layer.


Then, there is a piece of Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper - it's a spotty circle pattern in Kiwi Kiss colours, so just right for adding a touch of interest.


Then there is another layer of Whisper White, and I have clear embossed Kiwi Kiss apples from the Tart and Tangy set by stamping first into Versamark ink, and then into Kiwi Kiss dye ink.


The sentiment is from the Cheers and Wishes set, stamped in Kiwi Kiss on Whisper White and mounted on a piece of Kiwi Kiss.


Some white taffeta ribbon finishes it off.

I think she liked it, and it was certainly fun! I also made one with Kiwi Kiss limes from the Tart and Tangy set, maybe I'll show you that one tomorrow!


No comments: