Saturday 4 April 2009

It's Launch day!!


Yes, the day has arrived to show all my lovely customers and friends the new catalogue in all its glory!

We're full as a goog (does anyone say that anymore? I miss my Nan!), but as they say with dessert, there's always room for more! So, give me a call so I can chop up a bit more cardstock, and make sure I order enough pizza, and you'd be most welcome! Cost is $10 and includes pizza, champagne, your own new catalogue and make n takes (and a goody bag if I can rustle one up for you!) Drop by between 4pm and 9pm TODAY - call me on 9484 9447 to put your name down and get address info.


Here's a card I made using the new In Colors and a couple of old fave stamp sets - Think Happy Thoughts , Seeing Spots and Wild about You. I have just punched a series of circles in Riding Hood red, Summer Sun, and Tangerine Tango, and stamped the giraffe in Tangerine also. A strip of Kiwi Kiss grass and a few dots of white gel pen and it was done. I hope the little recipient liked it, but I suspect he liked what was ON the envelope and INSIDE the card even more!

No comments: