Wednesday 11 February 2009

Farewell Cassandra!

It is with regret that I pass on the news that Cassandra Grambau is hanging up her Stampin' Up! apron, and moving onto new and different challenges in her life. We (and I think I speak for her friends and team members here!) will miss her, and wish her all the best for her future endeavours. Thanks so much to Cass for introducing me to Stampin' Up!, and for guiding me through the early days, so very much appreciated.



In the meantime, if you are a customer of Cass, please feel free to contact any of the following: Myself, Kim Tonnet, Lesley Annabel or Kendall Joyce and we will be happy to answer your product questions or help you with your Stampin' needs. Kim and myself are also able to pass messages along to Cass, just email us and we'll forward them for you.



I have been suffering severe procrastination lately, so promise to get stuck into my 'to do' pile and post some positive inspiration. I'm going to try and concentrate on bright and happy things, to try and distract from the horrific disaster still ongoing in our southern neighbour state, Victoria. My heart goes out to each and every one affected by the firestorm tragedy, so many lives lost, so many more changed forever. My deepest sympathies and best wishes are with you all.

No comments: