Thursday 3 May 2012

Home again, home again (wishing I was away again?)

Back from escape2create #5, 2012. Our 4th trip, 4000km round trip to THE.BEST.SCRAP.RETREAT in Australia.  If not the world.....  I didn't take as many pics as I should have, but here are a few I squeaked in on the way home via Port Augusta, Broken Hill and Nyngan.
More to follow...
 Sunrise, heading towards Wilcannia, Central West NSW. 

 Arty farty "road to nowhere" pic, somewhere between Wilcannia and Cobar.  I was just having a play with the newly enlarged selection of editing tools in good old Picasa.

Last of the cotton in the field, north of Nyngan.  Reminds me of when I was a child, driving to Tibooburra, where we made my dad stop so we could collect some of the fluffy white bolls of cotton fibre by the side of the road.  The fact they looked pretty much like a dirty, slightly prickly cotton ball didn't matter to us.

A totally FAB trip away, still catching my breath, there will be pics of the retreat festivities soon :)

No comments: