Friday 11 May 2012

Framelits and Flowers

Everytime I pick up Razzleberry, my hand gravitates to Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake as well - it's sort of become my signature combination.  These two cards I made together, and made some very minor variations for  the second card.  The base is Rich Razzleberry, and there is a panel of First Edition Specialty newsprint paper on the left side.  The gorgeous label shape is one of the new Labels Collection Framelits, as is the sponged Vanilla layer behind the flower on the left card and the smaller sentiment label on the right hand card.  I used the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set and the matching Blossom punch to cut the flowers and centres, and finished off with some Razzleberry Satin ribbon and some Basics adhesive pearls.  For the card on the left, I used a greeting from the "Apothecary Art" set, and for the right the cute little "Kindness Matters" set.  The layers have been popped up here and there with Stampin' Dimensionals.  All done, quick and easy!

No comments: