Tuesday 16 June 2009

Stampin' Crop Day - Saturday 27th June

My monthly open-house style Stampin' Crop day will be held at my place in Cherrybrook on Saturday 27th June. It runs from 10am till 5pm, and you can come and go as you please during that time. It is a casual day, designed so you can catch up on your current projects, and you are welcome to use my tools and stamps to try something new. I usually do some informal teaching, and a demonstration or two, which you can choose to participate in, or carry on doing your own thing.


What to bring? - Your basic papercrafting tools such as trimmer, bone folder, adhesives, and whatever projects you are keen to finish (or start!!)


What's provided? - Tea, coffee, light snacks, table lollies, use of my extensive collection of stamps and tools.


Lunch is available from a local shopping centre about 3 minutes walk away, or bring your own.


Cost? $10.00 for the day.


How to book in? - Give me a call on 9484 9447 or email me michelle.dyson@bigpond.com to reserve your place - there are limited places and I have been booked to capacity the last two months, so don't delay!
See you there!!

No comments: