Thursday 25 June 2009

Cute :)


Well, I am SO not a football fan, especially not Rugby League. My husband isn't all that keen either, but did flick to the channel from time to time to see the NSW Blues getting beaten. He took this photo last night and I thought I'd share with you. It's Bentley the British Blue, no longer a kitten at almost 5kg!! Might as well be a NSW Blue by the way he's hiding his face I reckon (and his usual sleep style is all sprawled out and upside down, so this is not standard behaviour!) Hope it gives you a little giggle :)


In other news, there are a couple of places available for my Stampin' Crop THIS SATURDAY, from 10am till 5pm. Give me a call, 9484 9447 to book in. And, I'm off to the P!nk concert on Saturday night because a friend had a last minute spare ticket. Wooo Hoo! Thanks Carolyn!

No comments: