Tuesday 19 January 2010

Get your diaries out - Stampin' Crop Dates are done!


This year, as part of my resolution to plan ahead, I have scheduled my monthly Stampin' Crop days for January through to July 2010.


Saturday January 30th


Saturday February 20th


Saturday March 20th


Saturday April 17th


Saturday May 15th


Saturday June 19th


Saturday July 17th


So, pretty much we have them listed for the 3rd Saturday of the month.


When: 10am - 5pm Come for the whole day, or for a few hours when you can.


Where: Cherrybrook, North Western Sydney. Location provided on booking.


What it's about: These days are a social occasion to gather with fellow crafters, and catch up on whatever projects are important to you - stamping, scrapbooking, quilling, cross-stitch, whatever! I provide the use of all my stamps and tools, as well as an inspiration table with card samples and magazines. I also provide casual instruction in techniques, and demonstrate a couple of techniques or ideas.


What is provided?: Use of my extensive stamp and tool collection. Casual instruction. Tea, coffee, table nibbles and light refreshments.


What to bring: Your projects to work on, basic papercrafting tools such as trimmer, scorer, bone folder and adhesives. Bring your lunch with you, or there is a cafe and bakery a few minutes walk away.


Cost: $15.00 for the day.


How to book: Call me on 9484 9447 or 0403 175 790 to reserve your place. Early booking is recommended, as places are limited. Looking forward to seeing you, beginners are welcome!


I've also shown a card above that I made recently for a new baby girl arrival. It uses some colours that are not often featured in my cards, but it is nice to break away from the favourites sometimes! I started choosing colours with the Summer Mini paper range 'kaleidescope' in mind, hence the Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Pretty in Pink scheme. The stamp set is the gorgeous "Crazy for Cupcakes" and the sentiment is from "Short and Sweet". I used blender pen and watercolor pencils to colour the image. Dressing up touches come from some halfback pearls from the Pretties Kit and some lovely eyelet lace ribbon from the "Dress Up" ribbon originals pack and the eyelet border punch. I think I'm doing OK with my other resolution of "just USE it!" too! Kids are nagging to get in the pool now, might be back later if I get to take some photos!!

No comments: