Monday 25 January 2010

Check out the FREE stamp sets you can earn! SAB starts today!




It starts today!! Hot on the heels of the fabulous Inventory Clearance Sale, Stampin' Up! are continuing the New Year Cheer with their wonderful Sale-a-bration promotion. Free. Stamp. Sets. Cool hey!


You can check out the SAB catalogue by clicking on the banner image above, to view the four sets on offer. I like all the sets this year, they each have their own appeal, and cover a wide variety of styles and taste, so there's sure to be a favourite for you in there.

I have been able to play with the Vintage Labels set (a demonstrator perk is getting preorder opportunities) Vintage Labels co-ordinates perfectly with the Curly Label, Scallop Circle and Wide Oval punches, and has a versatile set of greetings to stamp in the centres of the label stamps. Gorgeous! You can see a card I have made with this set above. I am looking forward to creating with all the other sets too - want to join me? There are bookings available for in-home workshops during Sale-a-bration, why not host and enjoy the extra benefits? Contact me to arrange your date!



No comments: