Sunday 31 May 2009

Pretty Pink Circle Circus

I'm not actually sure about this one, it didn't turn out like I had pictured it in my head. But, in any case, here it is, so feel free to comment!
The base is Pink Pirouette stamped in Pink Pirouette with Polka Dot background, and there is as many co-ordinating pinks and pink-toned reds as I could find to stamp in and on for the circles. Circle Circus has a great selection of designs, I think I've said that before - very versatile. I've made the card a gatefold for something a little different, and I've lapped some of the circles over the join, and tied with some white tafetta ribbon. It is intended for one of two new baby girls in my circle of friends, and I plan to make a couple of boy versions too for the two new baby boys! it's been a bit of a baby boom around here. That's it for today, feeling a little ordinary with a rotten headache. But, there is more to show in the days ahead, so do check back soon :D

No comments: