Thursday 28 May 2009

FIREWORKS! MARKETS! FUN!


Yes, I DO know, it's been ages since I've had time to update here. I've had a busy and productive week last week with two workshops at customer's homes, and an all-day Stampin' Scrap day. And, I've also been using every spare minute to make things to sell on a stall I'm running tomorrow evening at Schofields Public School for their Annual Fireworks festival. If you're in the area, or would love a kid-friendly afternoon and evening out, then do take the kids along, and drop by and say hello at our stall. Myself and my talented team member Ryn Gibbs will be there with a display, catalogues to browse, and papercrafted treats to buy. There are also Carnival rides, sideshows, entertainment, a BBQ and a Showbag stall, so there is something for everyone!


Where: Schofields Public School - St Albans Rd near Junction Rd


When: 4.30 pm - approx 8pm

No comments: