Saturday 24 January 2009

Blog Candy coming your way... ROBYN!


My apologies for not posting this earlier, time got away from me this week, but I have selected Robyn as the winner of my Blog Candy comp last week :) Thanks everyone for your ideas on what the New Year means to you. For me it means just a few more days before school goes back YAY! I'll send you a message Robyn to get your postal addy.


Stampin' Up! wise, I've been busy re-organising my craft room (again...) with a new shelf unit from IKEA - it's still not quite back together yet, but the improvement is remarkable! I neglected to take a 'before' shot (it was far too messy!) but when I've re-homed everything and vacuumed the floor, I'll take an 'after' shot to show you. The pic with this post shows an emptyish one, you'll have to wait to see it full of craft gear! I've also been working on some Valentine's day cards, so hopefully I'll get a chance to finish, photograph and upload those in the next couple of days.


Happy Australia Day everyone!!

No comments: