Friday 27 July 2012

Not long now! Last order going in this Sunday evening

There's only a few days left to order from the Autumn/Winter Mini (official close date is Next Tuesday 31st July).
I'm back at uni on Monday until late, so in case I forget to put the order in, I'm playing it safe and placing my final order on Sunday night.  (Although of course if you ring me with a last minute $650 order to catch the end of the extra benefits promo, I won't be turning you away!)

Some items we are pretty sure will reappear, but others will be gone for good.  I know I need to get more of the luscious pleated satin ribbon, because of the retiring colours we know it won't be back :(

Let me know, and check your stocks of colours about to leave us - reinkers and markers especially
Have a wonderful weekend, I am planning on squeezing in a bit of relaxing before it all begins again for my FINAL semester at uni on Monday!

No comments: