Sunday 22 July 2012

Housekeeping and Customer Lists



Further to yesterday's post on the newsletter, and on clearing our my own inbox this morning of clutter I regrettably don't have the time to read, I have had a major clear out of my customer database.  Now that I have been a demo almost 5 years, there are a lot of people who may no longer be interested or who have another preferred demo.  There have been merged customer lists, and a change from Constant Contact to my Demonstrator website emails, times and hobbies change and that's OK!  There were also quite a few 'opt-outs' which means the Demonstrator Website does not send on newsletters to those email addresses.  For a while there, it was quite easy to accidentally unsubscribe, so if you would still like to receive my emails, it's easy to re-subscribe again, by clicking this link.  I guess if you don't want the monthly-ish email, you won't miss it, but if you do, you're most welcome to re-sign.  Thanks for visiting, it was nice 'knowing' you, one day maybe we'll meet again...

No comments: