Sunday 9 May 2010

Friday Night Classes and Saturday Stampin' Crop


This week I have two events for you:


Friday Night 14th May 7.30 - 10pm Punches Class:

Come along to learn how to get more out of your paper punches. I've got a long list of tips and tricks to share with you, from 'outside the square' applications to clever punch art ideas. There are limited places available, so please give me a call to book your seat. The class cost is $20 and includes comprehensive written notes and all materials needed to make a bunch of samples - turn them into cards or keep them in your techniques folder for future reference. Either way, you'll go home enthused and keen to create with these invaluable tools


Where? My home in Cherrybrook, please call me on 9484 9447 or 0403 175 790 to book and get location details.


What to bring? Your pleasant company for an enjoyable evening of learning and crafting - everything you need will be supplied!


Saturday 15th May 10am-5pm Stampin' Crop Day:


Join myself and a lovely group of ladies for the day, and bring whatever projects you are keen to work on. I provide morning and afternoon tea, casual demonstration and instruction, heaps of inspiration, and my extensive collection of tools, punches, die cutting machines and stamps for your use on the day. Come and go as you please, lunch can be BYO or grab a bite to eat from the bakery or cafe just 2 minute walk away.


Where? My home in Cherrybrook, ring 9484 9447 or 0403 175 790 to book your spot and get location details. New ladies are most welcome!


What to bring?: Your basic papercrafting tools (trimmer, bone scorer), your projects, a selection of adhesives.


Cost: $15 for the day, includes tea, coffee, nibbles, morning and afternoon tea and use of my equipment.

No comments: