Wednesday 21 April 2010

It's a (Pony) Party! THIS SATURDAY 24th April


Cute hey! Excuse the little girl colour palette, but this was the card I made for my daughter Lillian's 5th birthday a week and a bit ago. It uses the adorable new stamp set "Pony Party" in the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue. I've stamped in Stazon black onto watercolour paper and then coloured in using Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen. The pony is a rough approximation of one of Lillian's faves, Rainbow Dash - hence the slightly curious colour combo! The stamp set has wings, a unicorn horn, and lots of little stamps for their hindquarters (called 'cutie marks' in My Little Pony speak!) It's just the ticket for little girl cards, from babes to, dunno, Lillian's 5 and counting, with no sign of the horse obsession fading anytime soon!


Speaking of PARTIES - there's one coming up THIS WEEKEND, SATURDAY 24TH APRIL at my home in Cherrybrook. We're having a launch for the new Autumn Winter Mini. There's the amazing Big Shot and exclusive dies to see, the wonderful clear mount stamp option, new punches, and of course new stamp sets! It's a bumper catty, designed to keep our creative juices flowing until the new Idea Book and Catalogue arrives in September. So, come along, make some cards with the new stuff, have a glass of bubbly, win some prizes, and enjoy some time out from the mundane. Cost is just $5, and this is fully redeemable against a purchase of $50 or more on the day.


When: Open House - come any time between 2pm and 5pm


Where: At my home in Cherrybrook, North West Sydney - address provided on booking


Bring an interested friend for an extra gift in your goody bag!


RSVP to Michelle on 0403 175 790, 9484 9447 or email me

See you there!

1 comment:

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Went well today I thought! Thanks for inviting me! Had a ball showing off my little birdhouse!