Wednesday 8 July 2009

Save the Date! Saturday 10th October


It's on again!


As promised, Kim Tonnet and myself are running our popular "Get Ready for Christmas" Craft day.

The date we have booked is Saturday 10th October.

The venue has changed, as we were able to secure a date at our first choice of location this year, Epping Creative Centre, Dence Park Epping. It's near public transport, and has disabled access. We'll also be able to self-cater, woo hoo!


Stay tuned for more details, but I have put some links to last year's event so you can get an idea of what you'll be missing if you don't mark it on your calendars RIGHT NOW!!


Photos...

A great day was had by all...

sneak peeks...

and from Kim's Blog: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! But will you be ready???

I'm sure you'll agree it sounds like a lot of fun, and the perfect opportunity to get cracking on your Christmas planning this year.


Did you attend last year?? Why not leave a comment about how much you enjoyed it! Then, send either myself (michelle.dyson@bigpond.com) or Kim (stampinup@tonnet.org) an email to pop your name down on the guest list for this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me me me me pick me me me!!

can i come? can i?

it was so much fun last year