Thursday 30 July 2009

Sneak Peeks as promised





There's lots more, these cards use just a small selection of the products on offer. I hope to get a chance to play with more of my pre-ordered products during the upcoming weekend, when I am attending a retreat with other members of Jayne Mercer's Inklings Team. Would YOU like to have access to the latest products first, and at a great discount? Give me a call on (02) 9484 9447 or email me with your contact details and I'll arrange to send you some more information on becoming a demonstrator on my team, StampInkPaper Inc.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Lovin' the Soft Summer card michelle. I think this will be a fave of mine fm the mini. Heaven forbid I am also coming to terms with PINK!!! LOL!! Have a great time at the retreat and I look v much fwd to seeing ur creations. Have fun and stamp hard...hee hee hee.