Saturday 25 October 2008

A great day was had by all!

I haven't downloaded the pics from my camera yet, but I am pretty confident in saying that everyone that was lucky to be able to attend our Christmas Craft day today had a wonderful time creating all manner of papercrafty things in an inspiring environment!! I am SOOOOO tired, after a couple of solid weeks of late nights preparing everything, as is Kim Tonnet, my co-host today! But, it was most definitely worth it to see all the happy smiling faces busily working away! Thanks SO much to everyone who came, and stand by for the date for next year - we'll be sorting venues, schedules etc as soon as we can, so you an all write it into your diaries!



I'll also be going through my calendar to schedule at least one more Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class between now and early December, stay tuned for the details very soon! Tomorrow hopefully, but I am hoping my kids will let me catch up on lost sleep with a decent lie-in tomorrow!! They were so great today, and it was certainly wonderful for one guest to meet my now 7yo son, as she was our ECHN back then! Hi Mia!! He most certainly HAS grown a bit!



And, as it's getting to the busy/nigh-on-inpossible time of the year to gather groups of friends together for a workshop, why not consider a January or February workshop booking? It's a fantastic time, with the Annual Sale-a-Bration promotion running - that means a free stamp set from a limited edition catalogue for each $100 in catalogue merchandise PLUS extra hostess benefits for level 2 workshops. It's not too early to book, my calendar is standing by, but the dates will tend to book fast, so grab your diaries and make plans now for first choice!



Having said that, if you're keen to arrange a get together of 4 or more friends, for a Christmas themed class or workshop, there are dates still available. Workshops or classes can be held at your home or mine, so contact me to make a date!



off to bed with this tired chook!

No comments: