Tuesday 31 March 2009

The LAST MINUTE is..... NOW!

Today is absolutely the LAST day to order from the 2008-2009 Idea Book and Catalogue. I will be placing my final order just after 9pm this evening, let me know before then if you have any last minute requirements.


Things to remember:

*Many retired items are reduced by 25%, including most Designer Series Papers, down to a crazy $8.96! Look for the *asterisk* on the Retirement List



*Ink pads and refills will be priced a little higher from tomorrow, still great value, but why not save a little and order today!

* The Summer Mini and the Bushfire Appeal promotion also end today!




I hope to show some sneak peeks of the goody bag contents for my launch later today... Not a great day for photos in Sydney today, but the garden is sure enjoying the rain!

No comments: