Friday 20 March 2009

It's here! It's here!! New Catalogue Goss

One of the best benefits of joining up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that we get access to the new catalogue early, and from this year we also get to pre-order stamps and accessories so we are ready to RUN on April 1st when the new SU year officially begins.

It's a very exciting time of the year for both demonstrators and customers, where we get to see all the wonderful new goodies replacing the retiring items.

My pre-ordered copies of the catalogue arrived in perfect timing for my return from an outback road trip to rural South Australia, and I have been delighted with what I have seen inside (insert NINJA/SPY smilie here!!) In the next couple of days I hope to get a picture up showing some of the cards I have made with new goodies, and a sneak peek at the new Catalogue


Have you registered to attend my New Catalogue Launch Party on Saturday 4th April? It will be held at my home in Cherrybrook, North Western Sydney. Cost is $10 per person, and includes pizza, nibbles, drinks, make and takes, a goodie bag and your very own copy of the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue, valued at $12.95 on it's own! There will be games and prizes, demonstrations and more, so grab a friend and book in for a fun time



When: Saturday 4th April 2009 4pm - 9pm Come for the whole time or drop in when you can. See a few posts below for more details... Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments: