Saturday 29 June 2013

I scrapped! My Digital Studio page

I used to do quite a bit of scrapping, and have a nice fat album for each of my kids and a general family one.  But, there are SO many photos that I never got around to!  I do want to have a play with the new style "This n That" journals (Stampin' Up!'s great take on the Smashbook trend for 'quick and dirty' memory keeping), but in the meantime there's nothing like being able to whip up a page as I supervise a Senior Art class.  They were busy working on their creative projects and requiring less than zero input from me after roll marking and a bit of wandering around to see what each of them were making.  Must have been the creativity oozing from the walls, because I finished this page.  I do realise I have neglected to date it, but the beauty of MDS is I can easily pop back in and add one!  I've built this page from scratch using a variety of elements, but there are pre-made customisable templates for almost instant scrapping too.  I've used Howlstooth and Scaringbone papers, Digital Washi tape, textured cardstock, punches, stamps, drop shadows, splatters, stitching and have played with opacity and rotation.  What do you think?

On August 10th at a CBD hotel, Stampin' Up! are running a "My Digital Studio Tour" event where you can learn to use this easy yet powerful software to create cards, scrap pages, photobooks and lots more.  The cost is just $35, and  includes a full version of the software with your registration (valued at $24.95).  If you're interested, please give me a call or message me to find out more.

ALSO - tomorrow and Monday are the FINAL TWO DAYS to order from the current catalogue and the retirement lists - best way to check out what is available is via the SHOP NOW button at the top right side - create an account and use this code when prompted:  69SHUUN7  to enter my draw after 30th June for a prize bundle!

No comments: