Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dates for your diary

Lots of dates to keep in mind - my calendar is bristling with all sorts!

* My Digital Studio Digital Sale - Selected digital content (mostly kits of papers, stamp brush sets, embellishments and more) is on sale 25% off until June 15th  - this coming Saturday.  No postage required, just buy online and download instantly!
Don't forget to click on the image to see more views of what is included with each pack, and read through the content list - the main thumbnail doesn't do justice to some of the kits available.
My picks:

 Tea for Two Easel Calendar Template - not just for calendars!  Heaps of goodies inside!

Storytime Ensemble - 74 piece stamp brush set is just the beginning!


Stampin' Crop Day - DATE CHANGE
I've put this in my recent newsletter, but realised I'd forgotten to alter the blog calendar date.  Due to my Rural Fire Service commitments, I have moved the upcoming crop day from this Saturday 15th June to the following week, Saturday 22nd June.  I know this suited quite a few of my regulars, so if it works out I will move the date permanently(ish) to the fourth Saturday of the month. 

Sent with Love Limited Edition Stamp Set and DSP pack



Only available until June 15th, grab the bundle for extra value at 20% off!.

Don't forget the Retirement List  too!  I'm sure there's more, including my upcoming New Catalogue Launch, so I'll be back soon with more entries for your calendar!

No comments: