Friday 5 April 2013

Lots of fun with My Digital Studio - come and learn with me!

Gosh!  You can't help but tell that I am loving Island Indigo at the moment!  I've also been enjoying playing with My Digital Studio in an 'official' capacity, and being able to show off the finished projects as something my dear readers could make themselves!
This is a card I made for a team member, who had a major birthday yesterday (waves to Donna!).  I've also been working on projects and class notes for my upcoming My Digital Studio class.   The blog header I made a while ago, before I knew we were getting MDS so soon!  Tonight I whipped up a button to link to my Online Ordering site - you can see it at the top of the right sidebar.  So, between the header, cards and  buttons, using a variety of the techniques and effects available, I'm sure you can see the possibilities with this great, easy to use software!  Email me to express interest in attending a "Getting started with MDS class" - coming soon!

No comments: