Monday 15 October 2012

Stampin' Crop Days and a Christmas Quickies Class



There are three new events in the StampInkPaper calendar!
After almost two months without a formal Stampin' Crop due to pesky and time-consuming uni/teaching stuff, we're all set to go again for October and November.  I've also scheduled the first of my Christmas classes for the year. 

Details for Stampin' Crops are as usual -
Bring your own basic tools and projects to work on - anything you've got on the go.
Bring a plate to share if you like!  (optional of course)
Any time from 10am-5pm
Cost is $15 which includes use of my stamps, Bigshot, extensive selection of dies, punches, bottomless tea and coffee and casual instruction.

Final details such as design sneak peeks and cost are yet to come, but save the date for Thursday 1st November, 7.30 - 10pm.  We'll be making a big batch of cards using the Letters to Santa DSP and matching Quick Accents adhesive diecuts from the last catalogue, with Whisper White notecards and envelopes as a base.  Cost for the class will include tuition and all materials including adhesives.

Also, I'm planning a class showing you how to make the fabulous ornament from the front cover of the Holiday Mini - it works beautifully as that "more than a card, but not an all-out gift" occasion.  They can be used as a bottle tag, and then go onto the tree!   Please reply below if this sounds like something you'd like to do.

Finally, check out the looooongggg list of stamp sets for sale below, and also my stamped sugar cookies at the top!  This was my very first attempt at baking with the new Cookie Stamps - it was so easy, and so much fun!  There are a few tricks I can share about making them, so if you would like a copy of the recipe I used and a cheat sheet for great results, sign up to my newsletter on my DBWS and put "mmmm  cookie... nom nom" in the comments box!  Yes, Cookie Monster is my all-time favourite Sesame Street Character :)  The card below the edible cookies was made by my talented team member, Clare McIlhatton - so cute!

No comments: