Wednesday 31 October 2012

Christmas Ornament Class - Tuesday 6th November

 +
+
 +
=

The stunning ornament from the front cover of the current "Holiday Catalogue" is not difficult to make, when you are shown how!  Come along to my class next Tuesday 6th November and make one to take home.  These make a great 'more than a card' gift, and I'll show you how you can make it into a gift or bottle tag that can then go onto your lucky recipient's tree!

Class:  Tuesday 6th November, 7.30 -9.30pm
Cost:  $15 includes tuition and materials, and use of my tools and equiment to complete at least one large ornament.
Bring: yourself!

Ideally, eat dinner before you arrive, but I hope to find time to bake some Christmas themed yummies as well.

Places are limited, so please call me 0403 175 790 to book a spot.  For attendees of the class, I will have a special offer on the purchase of the Holiday Keepsakes bundle so you can go forth and make many gorgeous ornaments, wreaths, place markers, cards and more!



No comments: