Thursday 17 March 2011

Stampin' Crop Day - some vacancies!


This Saturday, 19th March is the date for my monthly Stampin' Crop day.
It's a casual, social day, designed for you to bring along whatever projects you would like to work on - cards, scrapbooking, off the page, non papercraft even!  I provide my extensive collection of stamps, inks and tools, and my creative genius (splerk!*) is at your disposal for advice and ideas.

It starts at 10am, and runs till 5pm, and I provide a light snack style lunch, bottomless tea and coffee, nibbles and heaps of inspiration.  BYO basic tools and materials.  There are limited places available each month, but there are a few vacancies for this Saturday.
The cost for the day is just $15.00, so if the idea of good company and some quality crafting sounds good to you, give me a call on 9484 9447 to book a spot.  Beginners and new faces are always welcome!

No comments: