Thursday 31 March 2011

Absolutely the LAST chance! Sale-a-brate with me by 9pm TONIGHT

I'm writing this on the go, so I'm not even sure if I can get a new pic in! Will have to see what inspiration I have stashed away on my iPad photos. I'm between Peterborough and Port Augusta now, having enjoyed some stunningly lush outback scenery on the drive from Sydney from all the flooding rains earlier in the year.

The reason for the post, a gentle (or not so gentle) PROD to remind you that the current Summer Mini catalogue ends TODAY! So does the Sale-a-Bration promotion, which earns you a choice of four FREE stamp sets for each $100 spend. The Summer Mini has been with us for four whole months, so please be sure to check it out one last time to make sure there isn't anything in it you thought was a permanent item from the main catty (link in the sidebar if your hard copy isn't handy) I know I have to look twice to realise that items such as Well Scripted and the Square Lattice folder that I've been using so often are from the mini. I'll miss them!

I'll be placing one more order tonight (just after 9pm AEST) so if you'd like to tag along with a last-minute item or two, you'd be most welcome! Email or text is probably best, phone coverage is a bit variable: 0403 175 790 michelle.dyson@bigpond.com

Seems I can't get a pic in right now, but I found the one I wanted, which reminds me to YELL from the rooftops that the ORNAMENT PUNCH , missing in action since last November is BACKKKK!!!! All quality issues ave been thoroughly investigated, so it's a good time to make sure you have this versatile punch in your collection.

Been so long you can't remember which one it is? LOL! Google is your friend!

Take care, chat some more later!

No comments: