Wednesday 1 December 2010

SUMMER MINI is here! Enter the Virtual Launch to win a great prize!

Woo hoo!  It's here!  And, it contains a number of the most requested items that didn't make it into our main Idea Book and Catalogue back in September.   Well, I guess Stampin' Up! had to keep something back to fill our mini with!

There's just too much else happening in everyone's lives this close to Christmas, so I won't be holding a formal launch like I usually do.    However, I'm having a Virtual Launch instead!  If you'd like me to send you a copy of the Mini catalogue, please use the "Contact Me" form on my Demonstrator Business Website to drop me a line.  Everyone who places an order of $20 or more from either the main IBC, December Frenzy promo or the Summer Mini  before December 29th will go into the draw to win a fabulous 'door prize' including stamps and accessories  (stay tuned for a pic of the prize goodies).  You'll get an entry ticket for each $20 you spend (excl p/h), so you could be getting an extra gift when you spend your Christmas money on some delicious Stampin' Goodies!  (yes, I changed it to a ticket per $20 spent in recognition of the expensive time of year - more chances to win!)

No comments: