Thursday 1 October 2009

Corduroy Button Product Share - now open!


These delicious buttons and brads are in the Spring Mini catalogue, which ends on November 30th. They come in three colours, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss are both In Colors for this catalogue, and then you have Basic Gray as the neutral that looks great with both of them.

Now you can get a selection of each colour as part of my product share, for less than the price of one tub. There are three styles, large and small brads and large flat buttons. I will be dividing a tub of each colour into 4, so you will receive two each of each style, in each of the three colours - a total of 18 pieces, as shown in the photo.


There are four shares available, and each share is $15.35, plus postage to you. They can be sent in their tub in a plain envelope (unpadded) for the letter rate of $1.10, but if you prefer the added protection of a small padded bag, the postage cost would be $4.35. I can also send them with other Stampin' Up! products if you wish to place an order with me.


Want to join in? Please email me with your name and address, and I will contact you with my banking details for a direct deposit.

No comments: