Friday 7 March 2008

Summer is drawing to a close...

Well, I think we can safely say that summer is over, although I am hopeful for a few more lovely warm days! However, there is still a little time before the gorgeous sets and accessories in the SUMMER MINI catalogue disappear.... perhaps forever!
My particular favourite is Carte Postale, great with the co-ordinating Enchante paper range and co-ordinating wheel - the perfect combination for elegant cards. I am also a fan of the Stem Silhouettes set - I have seen so many beautiful cards made, including plenty for the men in our lives, this set is so versatile, and a must have for your collection. The SUMMER MINI ends on March 31st, so contact me today to arrange a workshop -some March dates still available, or to place an order direct.

No comments: