Thursday 27 March 2008

Gorgeous, isn't it!


No, not my desk..... the NEW 2008-2009 Idea Book and Catalogue! And, it's even more delicious inside! The 2008/2009 IB&C is now available and I have stocks to distribute. Please contact me to arrange delivery of a copy of this 160 page glossy book, filled to the brim with inspiring ideas. The layout is much improved over the 06/07 book, so there are bound to be current things you see in a new light. Plus, there are lots of yummy new stamp sets! The cost is usually $12.95 plus P&H, but you will receive it for FREE if you host a workshop or catalogue party.

There are masses of gorgeous new ribbons in more colours to co-ordinate with our Cardstock and Ink colours, and there is fabulous new pricing on our high quality double sided Designer Series papers - Just $11.95 for 12 sheets! I'm sure you will all love it as much as I do!

No comments: