Monday 15 June 2015

New Catalogue Goodness

Hi everyone,
The new 2015-16 Annual Catalogue is now live and ready to order from, both in hardcopy book form and via my Demonstrator website Online Shop - just click the Shop Now button to the right hand side.  If you would like your own copy of the catalogue to flick through (and add tape flags to build your inevitable wish list!), just contact me on   I can send one to you anywhere in Australia for $5 including postage.

Here are some cards I made using a new Hostess Set, Floral Wings.  It's a 2-step Stampin' set, and comes in photopolymer for easy layering.  Very effective for quick cards.  The design is a CASE of on of the lovely Alison Barclay's cards, I love her style!  The greetings are from a new set called Cottage Greetings, and you can see that it has pretty much all the most common card-giving occasions covered.  There is a card kit that co-ordinates with this kit, and I'm thinking of running a class on it - more details to follow.


If you have sharp eyes, you might see a new punch, Washi Label - it proved very useful to cover over a couple of tiny ink smudges thus saving the cards.  Always a good thing!

No comments: