Saturday 4 May 2013

Tutorial Time - Downloading My Digital Studio software for Technophobes!

In the process of helping some of my team members get their MDS software up and running, I created a step-by-step tutorial with screen shots to guide even the most computer-phobic crafter into happy success with My Digital Studio.  It is a PDF file, and by clicking this link you can save the file to your computer and print it for guidance.

Why bother?  It's so much fun, and once downloaded, very easy to jump in and play.  Imagine being able to sit and watch a DVD and catch up on much-neglected scrapbooking?  With just a laptop to pack away?  To be able to make your own custom photobooks, cards and more? 

Here's a taster of things I have made recently, and also an ad for our upcoming Mother's Day Blog Hop!




No comments: