Saturday 26 January 2013

Last days to order from Holiday Catalogue - ends Thursday 31st January




There are some really great products from the Holiday Catalogue that may never be available again after the 31st January (next Thursday), so I thought it would be timely to mention a few of my favourites.
Firstly, the Snow Flurry Bigz die - #127813  $37.95 - cuts through everything from tulle to glimmer paper to thin cork, to chipboard and more.  I have used it in several of the projects above, and it was probably my favourite of all items in this catalogue.  You won't regret adding it to your collection!

Secondly - Champagne Glimmer Paper.  It's not gold gold, it's not copper - it's an inbetween silver/gold colour that looks great with all kinds of other colours.  Of the three colours currently available (red, silver and champagne), it's the one I like best. I've used it (and the Snow Flurry snowflake die) in all the projects above.  It's $8.95 for two, 12x12 sheets of shimmery sparkly goodness - #127885.  Stock up!

Other products I will miss - tulle ribbon!   A major feature in the myriad of ornaments I made, and I'm hoping it will rejoin us in more colours come the new catalogue later this year.   
Coredinations cardstock in Early Espresso, Gumball Green, and Cherry Cobbler.
Googlies - self-adhesive googly eyes - just $4.50 a packet  - well worth it for the convenience of peel and stick!

So, take a look, and contact me soon with your order!  Remember you get an extra bite at the cherry with Sale-a-bration - with every $100 spend from the Holiday and Annual Catalogues, you can choose a freebie from the SAB brochure!  If you've been considering joining as a demonstrator, it's simply the BEST time of the year - there are so many extras and bonuses that I'd probably forget one if I tried to list them here - give me a call or email me for a no obligation chat about what Stampin' Up! can offer you.  There is plenty of information via the "Become a Demonstrator" tab above,  or click the image below for a taster.  You can even join online right now, via my Demonstrator Business Website!


No comments: