Friday 31 August 2012

Any of these beautiful bundles of Stampin' Goodness could be yours!

Here are a couple of pics of the most awesomely generous donation made by Stampin' Up! for my son's school fair tomorrow, at Northholm Grammar School, Arcadia.

The massive box that arrived was packed with an eclectic yet wonderful assortment of goodies, and the challenge was to bundle them up and package them in the most appealing way to raise lots of funds for the school.  There were new colour kits for the crayons and pastels, so I sorted those out into full packs in great colour combos.  The pastels were a little trickier until I remembered some retired colour pastel refills I'd received in a past donation box - a ha!!  By adding these to the new colours, I was able to make up four almost full boxes.  Ribbons!!  Rolls and rolls!  I chopped these up into lengths and packaged them in the crayon tin boxes, they looked quite yummy when I was done with them, all tied up with Baker's twine.  There's DSP, specialty papers, Simply Sent kits, Simply Scrappin kits, accessories like buttons and chipboard and lots lots more.  These will be on the Silent Auction stall tomorrow, with one box on display in my stall tent.  Come along and place your bid for a great cause and enjoy a fun family day out.



1 comment:

Lynda said...

Wow Michelle...I sincerely hope that you get a massive respose to it. They looks wonderful.