Sunday 15 April 2012

Massive eBay Clearance!

Right, that's IT - it's all gotta GO!  I've finally found time to list a massive pile of culled stamp sets on eBay, you can find all the items listed here on this link.  Everything has a 'buy it now' option if you are in a hurry, or want to nab a great price without the risk of missing out.  Or, place a bid at the starting price and see if you are lucky enough to grab a super bargain!

I've been ruthless, I will definitely miss quite a few of these sets.  But, as an active demo, I have so many new goodies arriving regularly, that I can't really justify holding onto sets I may rarely use again.  Plus I need space to put the new ones!  They are all in great condition, and quite a lot are new and unmounted, extra hostess sets, Sale-a-bration sets, sets I didn't get time to mount before they retired (DOH!) etc.  I will happily combine postage for multiple items, so just let me know when you've finished snapping up goodies and I will weigh and calculate postage for your postcode.

I tried to list my inkpad labels and cardstock labels too, but wasn't able to set up a multiple listing for one insertion fee, so if you'd like either or both, just send me an email and I will combine the total with your stamp purchases.

Happy bidding!

No comments: