Sunday 1 May 2011

Tickets anyone?? anyone?? Unfinished Business

Another super quick one (yes, supposed to be working on assignment for "Mathematics in Schools" right now).  So, in the spirit of "unfinished business", here is a card I don't think is quite finished.  While working on it at the e2c retreat, I thought it needed some pieces cut from the "Pattern Pieces" stamp from the Autumn/Winter Mini, to go with the buttons and "Tasteful Trim" Bigz XL die.  But, I didn't have that stamp with me, and so it remains, perhaps not quite complete.  Not unlike a certain maths assignment...

Colours are Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Whisper White.  I used the "Button Button" set to stamp some, and the embosslit die to match to make some 3D textured buttons.  The Tasteful trim pieces were run through the Square Lattice embossing folder, and I added some machine stitching and crimping.  When I get to it, I plan to play around with some vellum stamped pieces from the Pattern Pieces background, to make it look something like my floor when I sew (infrequently these days!)

Hope you like!  Finished or not!  Somehow, I suspect my maths lecturer will not appreciate an unfinished assignment, so must get back to it.

 However, you can keep me in the loop with Stampin' Up! by participating in my raffle for Ethan - tickets are on sale now, just $10 for 6 tickets, great prizes are shown down below - click on the pics to see bigger images.  Help me spread the word and get ticket sales going again after the easter break by linking to the post at the top - many thanks!!

 Instructions for entering the raffle are all there listed, and I look forward to sending the next installment of funds raised to Corina!

No comments: