Tuesday 20 May 2008

Stampin' Up! May Promotion - Palette O'Prints!


My apologies for the lateness of posting this, My May has been thrown into complete disarray, as the surgery I was to have on 13th May has now been rescheduled until 10th June, my poor Doctor is currently a patient himself! Must send him a nice card!

The current promotion is the gorgeous " Palette O’Prints " Limited Edition 6x6” paper pads.

From 1-31st May, spend $35 on any Stampin' Up! products, and get a 6"x6" pad of Designer Series Prints double sided paper for only $12.95!

This limited-time offer gives you 48 double-sided sheets in these four popular colours, to co-ordinate perfectly with your cardstock, inks and markers:

*certainly celery
*rose red
*so saffron
*almost amethyst

Each pad holds twelve sheets of each colour - two sheets of each pattern in each colour. The prints are a subtle tone-on-tone style, and are incredibly versatile - use them for cards, crafts or scrapbooking - the only limit is your imagination!

The pad includes two colours NOT available in the 12x12 size from the current 08/09 Idea Book & Catalogue - So Saffron and Almost Amethyst Prints. These exclusive colours are only available until May 31st in conjuction with this promotion!
Follow this link to view more details of the designs in this gorgeous pack, then give me a call or send an email to place your order! I have been terribly slack in not getting this newsletter out until now, so remember if you’d like some of this yummy paper, your order must be with me by 6pm May 31st.


Back in a little with some info on my card making classes coming up soon, and some creations that are still trapped in my camera LOL!

No comments: