Tuesday 30 October 2007

Hmmmmm


Well, that might have been because I was trying to add a small watermark to a simply enormous image, instead of to the resized web version, which will teach me to go to the right folder if nothing else!! Lets try again shall we!
This is the second card I made with my brand-new starter kit, and features flowers from the Heartfelt Thanks set and the "thinking of you" greeting from the Greetings Galore set. I made a scalloped edge with the small corner rounder punch. I then added a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock stamped with the "Watercolor Joy" to the inside of the card to highlight the scallop. " Ink is "Night of Navy", cardstock is "Night of Navy" and "Very Vanilla" The scrap of fibre is attached with an Aged Copper Hodgepodge brad, and the Thinking of you label is punched with the large oval punch.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Your blog is looking good ...... well done

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Michelle ... love the navy card too!